One of the newer 5 star hotels in Barcelona.
Rooms are on the small side and hardly any view. The so called balcony is tiny and it would be a tight fit to have breakfast there.
The service is good but when you check in after 3pm your room is not ready and you have had a long flight, patience can were thin. The alternative is upgrade or wait. This happened twice in the same trip. Also happened to my friend. Is this a ploy to get you to upgrade?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia