Stayed at the Mandarin Oriental for 3 nights at the end of June. This is a great hotel, located on one of the best streets in Barcelona and near some of the main tourist sites.
The rooftop pool was most enjoyable for spending relaxation time, enjoying the city views, sunshine and food. My deluxe room had fine views over the Mimosa garden and was quiet. The furnishing in the room and bathroom was excellent. The food in the Blanc restaurant is high quality. The hotel bar was pleasant in the evenings.
Overall the design of the hotel is brilliant and fits in with the trendy Barcelona style. Will definitely return, hopefully in a few months time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Mandarin Oriental and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia