We visited Barcelona in April with a group of 30+ people, and had high expectations when we decided to go for the high-end hotel Mandarin Oriental. I've had many excellent stays with Mandarin Oriental in Asia (Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur etc) and this hotel absolutely live up to the brands rich history and quality.
They managed to deliver a truly amazing experience for each of the couples in our group, and also great followup with me as the group leader both before, during and after the visit.
Great bar with top notch service, great spa (according to the ladies who all had treatment :-)
So if you're visiting Barcelona with a group or with your partner, my advice is to select Mandarin Oriental, and the hotel and hotel room will be a big part of you good memories when you think back on your Barcelona trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia