Great hotel, service second to none, rooms could be better designed - lack of towel rails, modern furniture and fixtures a little chipped and showing age if you look carefully. Staff great however and spoilt us rotton supplying us champagne and cake for my wife's birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia