Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona
Hotel Granvia(Barcelona)
$253
$246
Agoda.com
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
$195
Hotel Arts Barcelona(Barcelona)
$608
  • Beachfront
1,540 results
All reviewsbankers barbutler servicemimosa gardenblanc restaurantamex platinumboulevard roomdipping poolluxury hotelgarden viewconcierge teamgreat spapasseig de graciaindoor poolsteam roombeautiful hotelcasa batllorain shower
Reviewed November 6, 2012

A very foot hotel. Top service. I was a bit nervous about going with my 6 year old as I've never stayed at this chain of hotels before. The staff made us very welcome and gave my daughter lots of attention. The concierge was a great help. We chose a junior suite as it has a kind of separate bit with a separate bed. You get a butler on suite level and the lady was superb.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Mandarin Oriental has a well deserved reputation for phenomenal service. Our plane was canceled about 12 hours before we were supposed to go to the airport and we had to stay in Spain for another 2.5 days.

I was pretty upset and worried about when we would get back. So the concierge's desk called the airline, stayed on hold for 2 hours and helped us re-book the best flight we could get. Then when we wanted to go to Madrid with the extra time, they booked us the transportation, a room at a modestly priced hotel in Madrid and held a room for us in Barcelona for the night before our new flight went out. When we arrived back late the night before leaving, we had a very warn welcome for the staff, and our bags were already in our rooms. (We had taken just small shoulder bags and left most of the luggage at the hotel.)

And besides that, this is a pretty new hotel, right in the middle of everything in Barcelona -- and easy walking or short cab distance from all the major sites.

We loved the place even before they helped out with our issues.

It is very expensive, but worth the price to us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

stayed there first week early august . After a few (english language) dificulties in making myself understood during booking , turned out to be an excellent experience.
Very well located in the centre of town on passeig de gracia.
Suites benefit of the service of a butler who proved very full of attention in satisfying our queries of all kinds.
Excellent concierge desk also to help us find our way.
Also very good quality of equipment in the hotel and nice spa but staff service mindedness was really great.

Room Tip: terrace suites are not worth the price (long room with what is in fact a balcony) Try obtain Penthouse suite at a good price (what hotel did) that is really woth it !
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Superb location, very tasty decoration, best staff I've stayed with, but for 600 Eur/Night, the smallest and crampiest room I had to stay in, except for the Greek jailhouse back in Mytilini.

Bear in mind that there is a noisy construction going on right next-door for at least another year. Ask for a room facing the front facade (Pg. Gracia), much less noise that way.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed here a while back and loved it. I went back and it was just as great. The service and location as well as the concierge (who sorted me out with a barca ticket when I told them how badly I wanted to see the one and only Messi). All in all, fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business