We stayed one night at this hotel.the room was booked through American Express Platinum.
The location:fabulous.It is located on the street with all the best shopping.
Service:this is the weakest of the hotel's assets. The check-in was ok,but there was not an upgrade available. The bell service was extremely slow. The service in the restaurant was extremely lax.
The room: immaculate and stark contemporary. It took me awhile to figure out how to open the shades and work the shower,but it was pretty nice once I discovered how everything worked and where to find things in the room.
The price:probably very expensive for Barcelona,but I would stay here again because it is a beautiful hotel in a fantastic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona is an elegant, contemporary hotel in the heart of the avant-garde city's celebrated Passeig de Gracia. Located in a renovated mid-20th century building, this 120-room hotel, offers exceptional services and facilities including an award-winning spa, innovative dining at BistrEau by Angel Leon and two Michelin-starred dining by Carme Ruscalleda, within an exquisite interior created by world renowned Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona Catalonia