Good hotel, clean, bright with mini bar (fridge) and safe. We had a good room on 5th floor at the front it was nice and quiet. The cons were noisy air con, hard bed for me and would have liked to have had tea and coffee in room.
The biggest pro was location, just off Las Ramblas two minute walk from metro line and next to La Boqueiro - great market nice for fruit and juices for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Barcelona Ramblas hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Ramblas, is a stylish, contemporary building in the historic center of Barcelona, just footsteps from Las Ramblas, the city’s most famous street. Barcelona’s best shops, markets, restaurants, galleries and museums are within easy walking distance. Plus, it’s really close to a metro station, with good links to the airport and local trade fair centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Barcelona Ramblas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Ramblas Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Ramblas Catalonia