Close to the famous Ramblas and a few minutes away from Playa de Catalunya. Even the harbour could be done by foot. A lot of restaurants nearby,
The rooms are small, but nice and clean. The showers are relatively large.
I found the hotel very quiet regarding how centrally it is located.
Breakfast had enough choice for German taste. Especially the Spanish raw ham was very good.
The staff was friendly and always ready to help. Even the English of the people at the reception desk was very good.
Absolutely advisable for a short trip to Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Barcelona Ramblas hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Ramblas, is a stylish, contemporary building in the historic center of Barcelona, just footsteps from Las Ramblas, the city’s most famous street. Barcelona’s best shops, markets, restaurants, galleries and museums are within easy walking distance. Plus, it’s really close to a metro station, with good links to the airport and local trade fair centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Barcelona Ramblas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Ramblas Barcelona
- NH Barcelona Ramblas Catalonia