“A fantastic way to see the beach and surrounding areas!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Barcelona Segway Tour: Barri Gòtic and La Barceloneta
Ranked #9 of 526 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As The Official Segway Dealer in Barcelona we own the city's most modern Segway fleet. Barcelona Segway Tour's specialized team provides you with a fun activity. Our Segway Tours have been designed putting an emphasis on fun, content and safety. We show you Barcelona in cooperation with Segway Inc. and Barcelona City Council since 2008. We love our city and we've choosen the best way to enjoy it during all year long. Get your Segway and let's glide together through the streets of Barcelona!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Indianapolis, Indiana
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“A fantastic way to see the beach and surrounding areas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Spain was the last leg of our 3-week vacation and the Segway tour was my kid's favorite part of Barcelona by far! There are other tours also, but I chose BCN www.barcelonasegwaytour.com because of price, reviews and their professional website. I was not let down. The meeting location was easy to find and our tour guide, Isaac, was personable and professional. We are a family of four and Isaac made sure we were all comfortable and confident on the Segway before we departed on our tour. I lacked confidence on riding the Segway (unlike my kids who took to them like fish in water!) and Isaac immediately picked up on my wariness and checked in on me to make sure I was okay as we started up. Within a short time, I was cruising just like everyone else. They are very easy to get the hang of and a great deal of fun! We would probably get rocks thrown at us for saying this, but quite honestly, we enjoyed the Segway tour much, much more than even the Sagrada Familia! The Segways were just so, so fun!!! We also got to meet some folks from two other countries which added to the fun. We are not big beach people...would never just go lay on a hot, sandy, crowded beach...but using the Segway, we were able to really enjoy the beach by being there, going through it and it wasn't hot because you were on the move! Fantastic! At a half-way point they allowed us to get off and stretch our legs which was good because standing in the position that the Segways require does make you a bit stiff. I think if someone had ankle or leg problems this activity may be a struggle for them, but the staff really works hard to make sure you are comfortable. My kids, and actually my husband and I too! were very sad when the tour ended. We could have gone all day.

Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
“Good family fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My youngest son has been want to ride a Segway for years now. Finally he had his opportunity in Barcelona. Barcelona Segway Tours gave us a fantastic tour and my son absolutely loved the chance to drive a Segway. Great fun for a family.

Virginia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Thumbs up from all members of family of 5!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

First try on Segway for all. Instruction was clear and easy. Couldn't slow down my youngest after initial introduction. Within half hour everyone had bearings. We took extended 3 hour tour, well worth the additional investment. Saw lots of highlights in a short period. As prior posters have said, tour sets bearings for later days in Barcelona. Tour guide was funny, courteous and helpful. Willing to snap family photos whenever we wanted. Really just a perfect way to spend first day in town.

Visited July 2013
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous Barcelona-fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a 2 hour trip with Nadine around the gothic neighborhood, down to the harbour and alongside the beach. So we got to see the different parts of both old and new, gothic and modern Barcelona. Riding the segways was incredibly fun, even for a segway first-timer like me, and a perfect way to getting around seeing Barcelona. Our guide was very informative and super nice. We had a blast, we would highly recommended this activity!

1 Thank Marianne609
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Lot's of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We had so much fun. The tour guide was informative and the Segways were a lot of fun. Highly recommend.