“Fabulous Barcelona-fun!”

MONTJUIC E-BIKE TOUR BARCELONA
Ranked #11 of 582 Tours in Barcelona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As The Official Segway Dealer in Barcelona we own the city's most modern Segway fleet. Barcelona Segway Tour's specialized team provides you with a fun activity. Our Segway Tours have been designed putting an emphasis on fun, content and safety. We show you Barcelona in cooperation with Segway Inc. and Barcelona City Council since 2008. We love our city and we've choosen the best way to enjoy it during all year long. Get your Segway and let's glide together through the streets of Barcelona!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a 2 hour trip with Nadine around the gothic neighborhood, down to the harbour and alongside the beach. So we got to see the different parts of both old and new, gothic and modern Barcelona. Riding the segways was incredibly fun, even for a segway first-timer like me, and a perfect way to getting around seeing Barcelona. Our guide was very informative and super nice. We had a blast, we would highly recommended this activity!

1  Thank Marianne609

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We had so much fun. The tour guide was informative and the Segways were a lot of fun. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We booked a tour during a day stop on our cruise.

Booking was easy, a confirmation email came right away, a reminder the day before.

Our tour guide Amanda was just fabulous. I had used a Segway many times prior, but my wife was a newbie (and really nervous). Amanda had her up and riding within minutes and kept a close eye on the entire small groups the whole way.

We took the 2 hour tour and spent nearly all of the time on the Segways. Amanda is a Barcelona native a and shared a lot about "her" town.

I'd do this tour again any time. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Nadine & Amanda took our group for a 3hr tour in Barcelona. It was an incredible experience for everyone, especially our teenagers. We highly recommend it!!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

These guys are exceptional. I was let down by their competitor round the corner (who are recommended by Lonely Planet but couldn't be bothered to show up). I popped in on the off chance of joining an existing tour and before I knew it I was on a 1-1 trip round Barcelona with Sergi. The price was no different but the experience was incredible. Sergi knows an awful lot about the history of Barcelona and the Catalan culture etc. We also touched on current European economics and civil war! This activity is always best done as a group but their ability to be flexible and accommodate me at short notice is worthy of the highest praise - add excellent guides, safe equipment and smiles all round and you can see why this place is a winner. I highly encourage that you do not go anywhere else. This place has it all, and if you are unsure about Segway they really are safe and you cover so much ground it's the best way to start a tourist trip to the city.