We stayed for two nights at the Suites Avenue in July 2013 before joining our cruise on Royal Princess. We enjoyed the excellent location as it is close to everything and easy to find. The Barcelona Bus Turístic stop is right outside of the hotel, there are taxi stands, Starbucks and other restaurants, shopping and Gaudi's masterpieces all within walking distance. We find it extremely helpful since they have staff on site 24 hours as we had an early flight to Barcelona at 7:30 am. Some apartment hotels do not have staff on site and you have to arrange to meet them to get the keys. Before we left, we emailed the hotel for questions and they responded promptly this eases us some of our concerns such as early check-in, leave luggage etc. Although the check in time was noon or later but they actually have our room ready when we arrived at around 10 am. This allows us opportunity to refresh and change before venture out. The air condition was strong and comfortable, the room is model and clean and bright and spacious. There is a fully equipped kitchen although we did not have time to use the facility. The staff are very friendly and helpful which makes our stay even more enjoyable. We will definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suites Avenue, inaugurated in spring of 2009, is a new option for accommodations in Barcelona, directly opposite Gaudí's La Pedrera.These luxury tourist apartments are ideal for medium- to long-term stays and designed especially for family holidays and business trips.Located in the Eixample neighbourhood right on Barcelona's Passeig de Gràcia occupies a recently built avant-garde building with a spectacular stainless steel façade designed by Japanese architect Toyo Ito. It is a building that draws the attention of Barcelona residents and tourists alike, and it has become an architectural icon.Suites Avenue has independent apartments of 45 to 86 m2, with one or two luxury bedrooms, independent kitchen, sitting-dining room and shared services like two outdoor swimming pool, a solarium, a communal terrace with views looking over Passeig de Gràcia, a gym, a sauna and a museum with original Hindu and Buddhist pieces on display.ServicesLuxury apartments equipped with all electrical appliances, furniture and utensils in the following categories: 6 superior, 12 superior Pedrera View, 15 deluxe, 6 deluxe Pedrera view, 2 Pedrera penthouse24-hour reception serviceWi-Fi in all areas2 outdoor swimming pool and solariumGym and saunaMassages on request Business centerHindu and Buddhist museumMini barBreakfast serviceParkingCleaning serviceLaundry and ironing serviceSmall dogs allowedShould you require anything further, or find you have time on your hands that you would like to spend doing something original and unique, please let us know. The concierge will provide assistance to make your stay in Barcelona a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Derby Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Suites Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Avenue Hotel Barcelona
- Suites Avenue Barcelona, Catalonia