We ( my husband , 28 year old son and I ) stayed for three nights on the eighth floor and absolutely loved it. The view from the roof terrace and pool was spectacular i.e. the Padrera across the road and Passeig de Gracia and the whole of Barcelona as well. The apartment was very well equipped and the reception staff very helpful. The area has many fabulous bars and restaurants within walking distance and we took up two of the recommendations of the hotel and loved them especially on our last night at the Moo restaurant ( part of the Hotel Omm) across the road. Would definitely stay here again. One suggestion might be to have some recommendations on Barcelona and restaurants, bars etc somewhere in the apartment as we were lazy and did not research it before we came . Fantastic stay. We will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suites Avenue, inaugurated in spring of 2009, is a new option for accommodations in Barcelona, directly opposite Gaudí's La Pedrera.These luxury tourist apartments are ideal for medium- to long-term stays and designed especially for family holidays and business trips.Located in the Eixample neighbourhood right on Barcelona's Passeig de Gràcia occupies a recently built avant-garde building with a spectacular stainless steel façade designed by Japanese architect Toyo Ito. It is a building that draws the attention of Barcelona residents and tourists alike, and it has become an architectural icon.Suites Avenue has independent apartments of 45 to 86 m2, with one or two luxury bedrooms, independent kitchen, sitting-dining room and shared services like two outdoor swimming pool, a solarium, a communal terrace with views looking over Passeig de Gràcia, a gym, a sauna and a museum with original Hindu and Buddhist pieces on display.ServicesLuxury apartments equipped with all electrical appliances, furniture and utensils in the following categories: 6 superior, 12 superior Pedrera View, 15 deluxe, 6 deluxe Pedrera view, 2 Pedrera penthouse24-hour reception serviceWi-Fi in all areas2 outdoor swimming pool and solariumGym and saunaMassages on request Business centerHindu and Buddhist museumMini barBreakfast serviceParkingCleaning serviceLaundry and ironing serviceSmall dogs allowedShould you require anything further, or find you have time on your hands that you would like to spend doing something original and unique, please let us know. The concierge will provide assistance to make your stay in Barcelona a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Derby Hotels, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Prestigia, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Suites Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Avenue Hotel Barcelona
- Suites Avenue Barcelona, Catalonia