“Casa de Billy Barcelona "RAWKS!"”

Casa de Billy Barcelona
Ranked #27 of 308 Barcelona B&B and Inns
Concord
“Casa de Billy Barcelona "RAWKS!"”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I added a little 2 day side trip to Barcelona after being in Paris for 2 weeks. We were blown away by the Casa de Billy Barcelona so much, that next year, we plan to spend two weeks in Barcelona and visit Paris for 2 days. The facility is warm and unique, the staff is excellent and the value was unmatched. We always hesitate to give away our new found treasures and locations, but places like this deserve to thrive. Excellent experience and beautiful city!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank William M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My father and I stayed at Casa De Billy for along weekend in Barcelona. Billy and staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming. Breakfast was simple, but delicious. Very close to two different metro lines and walking distance from the park that holds the Joan Miro Museum and a few others. Great value for the price- much preferable and more personal than a huge hotel.

I would recommend having good directions/instructions ahead of time. The sign is not very obvious so it's easy to think you are lost when you are right in front of it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Amanda W
Coimbra, Portugal
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Really nice B&B. Helpful staff, very good location (a few steps from subway/underground), very clean and secure, breakfast very simple but tastes so good (awesome croissant with butter and jelly, orange juice, coffee, milk). It´s not the right place if you´re a young backpacker looking for parties (not cheap as well), it´s more a couple and quiet people place. Great hospitality!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Armagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Stayed here 7 nights from the 30th November. Everything about my experince here was positive....I highly reocmmend this guest house and hope to return again with family. Siri welcomed me, offered helpful advice right from before I arrived and during my stay....he is so helpful and friendly the perfect host, impeccable manners and always so welcoming. My room was very comfortable, spotlessly clean, bathroom too, very beautiful decor throughout and breakfast ( as advertised) was delicious. The kitchen is there for guests to use with huge fridge and the building oozes charm. I loved the location, a few minutes from the metro, also airport bus pickup there, supermarket close by......couldn't want for more.
As a single traveller I felt safe here, good area and best of all Siri, Joaquin and Gladys were so lovely. Definitely one of the best places I've ever stayed! Thank you guys!! Jennifer

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Jennifer T
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My buddy and I spent 4 nights here during our Summer vacation. Everything about this place was awesome... The best part was the person in charge of house keeping "Siri". He was supper nice and took care of us like a mother. The place was spotless and clean. Totally recommend this place...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Alex N
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stayed here for 6 nights and glad we did. Convenient location, friendly hosts and never saw any other guests, although there were some in other rooms when we were there. Had our own bathroom, which was small but functional and had eveything you need. Beautifully furnished, comfy bed and great value...would highly recommend

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
New York, NY
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed with a friend in a double room for several days and then in a single room on my last night. Both rooms were adorably decorated and spotlessly clean. The double room had a private bath that was incredibly spacious, but the drawback to that room was that it opened onto the breakfast area, which meant that we had an 8am wakeup call from noise outside our room every day. The way noise carried in the building is the primary complaint (though it was quiet enough from about midnight until 8am), along with the temperature not being quite warm enough in our room once it got cold outside. However, I let Siri know I had been cold, and the next night they made sure I had a blanket and a portable heater for my room, which kept me nice and toasty. When I stayed in the single room, the bathroom was shared down the hall. It was also spotlessly clean, and it was always available when I needed it.

Siri and Joaquin were sooo helpful during our stay - they made sure our questions were answered, any needs were taken care of, and that they gave us their best advice for getting around and what sights to see. They would come chat with us over breakfast each day, to ask how our previous day had been, what we had seen, and what our plans were for the day. The B&B had a fridge in which I kept some milk and yogurt (there's a grocery store just across the street). And transportation was convenient - we were between two metro stops, and could get anywhere within 15-20 minutes. We could also walk to several of the sights, and the neighborhood felt safe during the day and night.

Room Tip: If you require a quiet room, ask for one.