“Fancy a nice japanese after some shopping spree?”
Review of Miu Japones

Miu Japones
Ranked #1,750 of 10,475 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Miu is your place darlings! The decoration is very cosmopolitan, food it's fantastic , the waiters very friendly and all smiles and it' s in the perfect place
A must to try : tuna tartar, it creates addiction, one of the best, loooove it
They have a monday to friday lunch menu super affordable , but I love have dinner, enjoy good food in good company , Japanese food but eating at estilo español: taking your time, chatting and having several bottles of good white wine from el Penedes ;)

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was my first visit to a formal Japanese restaurant (usually get my sushi from Waitrose) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The decor was cool and comfy. The clientele was mixed (young Spanish, families with small children and older groups). The service was ok until we got a menu in English which helped hugely (especially me as a novice). The wine we selected was fantastic and the loos and waiting area were spotlessly clean.
We enjoyed it so much we went back for lunch two days later. I'm a convert!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Not the biggest menu but all we had was delicious, very decent wine menu and the best Ebi Gyoza I have possibly had to date in Europe. I found it by chance, looks very voluptuous and pricy from the outside, in the inside it is very charmingly decorated. Service is very attentive and food is wonderful!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was a random find and was not advertised in any guide book. It was a busy cafe/sushi bar with a much bigger sister restaurant adjoining through the back.
The food was out of this world with service to match.
Would recommend the green tea tiramisu for dessert.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Nice restaurant with a good atmosphere. Menu is not very big but things in it are good. We had 4 rounds of sushis and a main course that we shared. 20euros per head. I think the place is great and good valu for the money.