Came across this apartment inadvertently while surfing for accomodation. The place is as attractive as was shown at their website. Apartment was clean, bright, modern and self contained. Kitchen came in very handy, with all the appliances. They even had sets of cutleries and pots and pans, down to the clothes drying rack. The only drawback was the sheets on the pull out cot on the first night didn't seem fresh, was rather disappoined with that. However, upon mentioning to the office staff the next day the sheets were changed.
The ladies in the office were very friendly, pleasant and helpful.
Initially we had some difficulty finding the place, there's not a very noticeable signage to the place. Location was great, walking distances to a lot of places. Just steps from La Ramblas, where all the actions are.
The Toursita bus, Hop On Hop Off stops right round the corner of the apartment. There's also a rather big supermarket just a few minutes walk away. You can buy big bottles of water for a few cents and also a variety of prepackaed sandwiches from 1 Euro and up. Beer was selling there for a few cents a can.
Someone else had mentioned before about the sheets not being changed everyday, which we too noticed. But it wasn't a big deal for us. Not sure if the maids did any other cleaning except for emptying the garbage.
We wouldn't mind staying there again on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Design apartments superbly located in the heart of Barcelona. Only 50 meters from Catalunya square and the famous Ramblas area, all of them in the same building divided into two floors. Free wi-fi in all aour apartments and They are large apartments suitable for 2, 4 or 6 persons with all the comforts of a hotel (free wi-fi, 24 hours assistance), and very appropriate for family life. The perfect location allows easy access to the underground, train, buses, etc. All the advantages are within your reach, nearby supermarkets which will allow you to purchase and savour your own dishes. The new concept of city apartments is becoming more popular every day. Enjoy being close to our famous department store "El Corte Ingles", the "Gold Triangle", "Gaudi buildings", etc. It is a new concept of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Amister Apartments Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amister Apartments Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Amister Apartments Barcelona Catalonia