Great place to stay; quiet even during rush hour. Always felt secure; day or night. Super easy from the airport and return, 10E on the TI/T2 airport buses; we walked with 4 suitcases from the bus drop. Just on the edge of the old city, 1 minute to La Rambla and Placa de Catalunya. 5-10 mins to two grocery stores. Good kitchen, washer and dishwasher(yahoo). Room safe, good staff and free WiFi. The price is right for any city centre worldwide. Not luxurious, but we really liked it. Bed, although new and spotless, could use a bit of an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Design apartments superbly located in the heart of Barcelona. Only 50 meters from Catalunya square and the famous Ramblas area, all of them in the same building divided into two floors. Free wi-fi in all aour apartments and They are large apartments suitable for 2, 4 or 6 persons with all the comforts of a hotel (free wi-fi, 24 hours assistance), and very appropriate for family life. The perfect location allows easy access to the underground, train, buses, etc. All the advantages are within your reach, nearby supermarkets which will allow you to purchase and savour your own dishes. The new concept of city apartments is becoming more popular every day. Enjoy being close to our famous department store "El Corte Ingles", the "Gold Triangle", "Gaudi buildings", etc. It is a new concept of home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Amister Apartments Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amister Apartments Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Amister Apartments Barcelona Catalonia