“great meal !”

CentOnze Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
CentOnze Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #645 of 9,704 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: La Rambla
Description: CentOnze Restaurant - a place that invites discovery of the unexpected and a mix of reinterpreted local flavours. A gastronomic gallery to enjoy seasonal products delivered directly from la Boquería Market. Colours and aromas of our Tapas & Platillos, share space with the live on Las Ramblas, reflected on the ample panoramic windows at CentOnze - The Urban Viewpoint. Taste elaborate and refined creations, with the main element being the product; minimally manipulated, creating a journey through the unexpected flavours of Barcelona. Enjoy continued breakfast, lunch and dinner service every day of the year from the heart of Las Ramblas. Thanks to its easy access and parking, you can relax and taste creative cocktails from our Sparkling Menu, overlooking the vibrant urban life from the adjacent Le Pop Cocktail Bar.
London, United Kingdom
“great meal !”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

interesting menu, some unusual combinations, very satisfying. Really enjoyed the breakfast buffet as well.

Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Snoqualmie
“November 2013”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Finding CentOnze was one of the highlights of a very enjoyable week in Barcelona. The Head Waiter was extraordinarily gracious. He recommended a superb wine to go with the delightful prix fixe dinner. The food, the wine and the service were all far above average. The ambience was perfect after a day of walking La Rambla and the Barri Gotic. I liked it so much that I returned the next evening and would do it again should I find myself in Barcelona.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rodger B
Thornbury, Canada
“Great prix fixe dinner”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Wandering down the Ramblas wondering where to have dinner and came across this place. It was great. My husband and I both had the €22.90 dinner, great salad (came with tuna, which I don't eat and they gladly got me another one), paella, mine chicken and my husband had seafood. Both were really good. Mine had lots of chicken, his a good variety of seafood. Dessert was Catalan custard (like creme brûlée ) also good. Dinner came with wine though we had sangria and bottled water. Service was good, nicely relaxed. Recommend going here for sure. Nice oasis on the wonderful but busy Ramblas.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sue T
“Best place on La Rambla to eat ”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Staying in Barcelona for a week with a very fussy fiance. After several average meals with high price tags we hit gold here this evening. Excellant service, I had the set menu and it was brilliant value. My partner had the salmon. It was cooked to perfection but was expensive. The service was just right and we left very happy after a long day on a tour bus.... Dont walk by this place.

1 Thank potatopick
London, United Kingdom
“Great Food at reasonable price for a big city”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

After very disappointing meal the night before on Les Rambles we went to try Cent Onze Restaurant and it was very pleasant surprise.
The food was great and we had a fab service, we went the next night as well.
I don't think the food was expensive; the cost of our meal was no different than in other places on Les Rambles.
If you choose to go there, try their duck as is delicious.

• Visited October 2013