“Best sushi in Barcelona ”
Review of Sato I Tanaka

Sato I Tanaka
Ranked #54 of 11,788 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: La Dreta de l'Eixample
Description: Barra japonesa
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

Been here twice now for lunch. Hands down this is the best sushi in Barcelona and I’ve tried most of the good ones. Completely authentic. Top quality. Great price for the quality. Coming from New York and London, I am a very picky sushi critic. This place is a gem. Must go.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely stunning nigiris with exquisite quality fresh seafood. Great staff, more than great chefs. Go for the degustación menu, it’s of unbeatable value.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Food quality was incredible and the relationship quality-price is excellent. Everything was very well cooked and performed. Service and cook were very nice and attentive. I really recommend this restaurant! Havig the opportunity to see how the chef cooks and prepares the dishes is impressive. I will repead for sure.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

One of the best sushi restaurants in Barcelona. Every piece is prepared with attention to details so it can melts in your mouth! Sato I Tanaka has a unique menu prepared by two Japanese chefs. I want to say thank you very much for delicious food and outstanding service. We will definitely come back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I am always the person who uses allot of wasabi and soy and this is the first time I really tasted how much beter some pieces are without it. Chef was so nice and just the highest quality I have tasted in Barcelona.

Date of visit: May 2018