Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2018

This was a great food tour. Sofie was so cool and kept the tour interesting! We learned a lot about the way food is eaten in Spain and had a great time and great food!

Javier R, Owner at Culinary Paths, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are very happy that you enjoyed our tour, thank you so much for your kind review!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Javier hosted us this afternoon on a fabulous food tour. We started with cheese and meat from Central Spain, moved to a funky modern tapas bar, through the market to the best Patatas Bravas I have ever tasted and ended up in a modern bar in the Gothic area with tasty chorizo and tortilla! Each stop was paired with wine, white, cava and red. Javier was knowledgable and keen to share his local experience.

Wonderful afternoon, would highly recommend!

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I did the food tour with Javier and we had so much fun! He took us to various local spots that were definitely off the beaten path. It was a very enjoyable experience and a perfect introduction to the food scene of Barcelona plus we got a lot of good recommendations to eat around town from our guide. A perfect start to our trip!

Reviewed November 29, 2017

I had a group of friends visiting me in Barcelona and we decided to book the food and wine tasting tour and we had such an amazing experience. Our tour guide was Javier who was extremely knowledgable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. We visited 5 different places which wouldn't have gone on our own since they were off the beaten path. Overall an outstanding experience for anyone who want to discover this amazing city in more depth!

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Thank you Javier for taking us to two very different tapas experience in Barcelona. Your love of food and knowledge of Barcelona food and wine culture was invaluable. Thank you for the list of suggestion of places to try.

A memorable experience to add to our Barcelona trip.

Javier R, Owner at Culinary Paths, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Thank you guys for choosing me for your food tour. I am glad you enjoyed our time together and that you were able to experience the wonderful food scene of Barcelona. I wish you the best on your travels.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Loved this tour as had a nice walk through the streets of Barcelona that I may never have found if I had not done this. The Tapas and wine were spot on and very different from the ones that you get in the tourist places. Javier was brilliant as our host and he only has a maximum of 10 people on the tour so allows everyone to get to know each other. We did 4 tapas bars and a trip to the market and all of the places were very different and chosen with care. At the end Javier then gives you a recommendation of places to go in Barcelona. We also dropped into a chocolate shop on the way to the last bar which was spot on especially the taster of the Mojito and Almond chocolate. Never felt rushed at all and very generous portions of food and wine. Would highly recommend. Target audience I would say would be couples and groups of friends.

Javier R, Owner at Culinary Paths, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Guys thank you so much for your kind words, I am extremely happy you've enjoyed your time with us! Our business means the world to us, hope to see you again around Barcelona. All the best, Javi