The location was great. The flat is walking distance to most major attractions, shopping and food. That is about the only compliment I can offer. There is no air conditioning and the small attic felt like a sauna. We tried to use fans but the old wiring would not support running more than one at a time. The shower was in very poor condition and covered in mold. Blankets and sheets had stains. We tried to save money by staying here but immediately regretted not paying more and finding a better accommodation. The owner had a very poor response time to my pre-trip questions and only responded once I contacted Trip Advisor and complained. I would not recommend this rental.