“5 Star!!!”

Mon, 10/14
8:00 PM
Ranked #395 of 12,114 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: Sant Marti
Description: Italian restaurant in the heart of poblenou, that offers a fresh Italian traditional cuisine. If you want to spend a lovely moment, eating a really good Italian pizza or saltimbocca or even one of our tasty pastas, this is the right place for you!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is hands down one of the best Italian restaurants I have had the pleasure of visiting.
My partner and I dropped in tonight and were able to get the last free table.
Despite there being a huge table booked we were given the proper attention you would expect from an Italian restaurant.
The lovely female server whose name I did not catch was fabulous and the gentlemen manager was also extremely attentive. 5 star service and as for the food trust me that speaks for itself!!
A must visit if in Barcelona thank you for such a wonderful evening

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (131)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

so excellent, we just came back the following day! traditional italian kitchen, very nice service as well. don‘t hesitate to eat there, you will love it...

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

We came here this week after reading previous reviews and WOW! My goodness me it was so delicious. It would have to be for me the best gluten free pasta (with Ragu sauce) I’ve ever had! The kids and my husband who are not coeliacs ordered from the normal menu and their meals were equally outstanding. My kids scoffed their generous portions of lasagna in a flash
So impressed we went back the following night to try something else on the menu. Again everyone loved their meals. My gluten free pizza was AMAZING! Thin crispy crust and so tasty I couldn’t believe I ate it all and my portion was huge
If you are in the area this place is a MUST!!! Can highly recommend!
Did I mention the service? EXCELLENT!! friendly and very accommodating to everyone’s needs.
Prices are surprisingly reasonable.
Thanks Apribocca for an exceptional eating experience and helping to make our holiday just that little more special. We will come back on our next trip.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a family meal 3 adults two children here. Did not book. Nice atmosphere and decor.

Lovely authentic food. Gnocchi were especially good -cinghiale and formaggi.

We had a table on the terrace outside which was a little warm so I’d recommend inside next time.

Good service and price. Would choose again.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

This is a really nice Italian restaurant in Barcelona. Really friendly service and excellent food, my pizza was probably the best I have ever eaten. And the prices are very reasonable also. I can certainly recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: July 2019