“looking for a such comfy place to stay for a long...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sariyya N
“looking for a such comfy place to stay for a long time”
Reviewed November 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I was looking for a such comfy place to stay for a long time. I've traveled a lot of countries and stayed in many places but had never felt that great as I did in this place. The apartment has all the facilities that you need to feel like at home. I will definitely choose Unique Barcelona Rentals whenever I visit Barcelona!

Your age range 18-24
Aydin B
“The excellent hospitality of Unique Barcelona”
Reviewed November 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The location of the place is fascinating! It was super easy to go any part of town even without being any familiar with the city. Furthermore, the flat has a private balcony which just enhanced the joy of our travel where we had our breakfast or evening coffee while watching the pace of life in Barcelona. When we arrived, it only took around 30-45 minutes to get to the apartment which was totally not boring or exhausting. Many thanks to high-quality Barcelona transportation. By the way, we had chosen metro and very much recommend it. The flat was clean and well organized. We would definitely stay here again, or at another place by Unique Barcelona. They were super nice and helpful.

Your age range 18-24
Nella D
“Haven't felt comfy like this a long time ago”
Reviewed November 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I usually don't write reviews but this suite is highly recommended. I was totally satisfied. The apartment had wide luxurious rooms which were decorated in an aesthetically pleasing way. I'm very sensitive to bathrooms and not always easily satisfied, but the bathroom was clean and neat. The balcony and the view was amazing. I was chilling out and watching the scenery there for hours.
Overall, me and my husband have wonderful time in the city.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing