All reviews no elevator flights of stairs short break free wifi gothic quarter great hotel graffiti shampoo hairdryer balcony floor reception
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

The first impression was that we arrived to the wrong address. Then the house showed to be an old charming place with one part of a floor made to a very good style hotel. We had a window not possible to open with view to the inside of the building but it was still very fantastic. Good air condition, fast internet and good bed but not so big, fitting to people in love . No elevator so you need to be healthy to climb stairs. The area was very nice. A lot of great graffiti painters had made decorations on the doors in the street. We loved the place!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carina K
Reviewed June 23, 2018

I would stay at this hotel again.
The hotel is completely renovated, so from the inside it looks quite as new, the rooms are clean and pretty nice, though I must admit that they are very small and quite noissy at night. (I couldnt figure out where the noise came from).
The staff were friendly, wifi worked well, and the location is great; it´s at an easy distance from most of the city attractions.
It´s important to say, that the hotel is located on the 3rd floor of a very old building: there´s NO elevator!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank gisellita84
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for everything!
First for waiting us for the check-in at 2:00 am because of the fact that our flight was delayed, the welcoming was perfect and generous.
For helping us to find our way during our Barcelona trip
For having attention by cleaning the room and having the feeling that we are at home.
For reserved for us a taxi to go to the airport.
It was a pleasure to stay in your place.
We will come back for sure !!!

Juliette and Laura !

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent, exactly what it says on the website.

Those complaining "its not a proper hotel" simply havent done their homework. Its kind of like a travelodge.

Good standard of room, well maintained and amazing location.

Yes theres no breakfast or food but look outside your surrounded by amazing restaurants... why would you want to sit in a hotel ?????

Have nothing to complain about. Enjoyed, fantastic position in an amazing area. Staff very friendly. Would definitely stay again.

Oh and yes there are stairs but we just thought it was something to joke about in an evening when we returned after a few beers and had to make the climb

Safe, secure, recommended

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Justin K
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel while attending a trade show for work! From the pictures the hotel looks great and with a great Character!

From the street you may have to pass 4 or 5 times in front of the door before realizing that you are actually at the right address.

The court yard smell like humidity and toilet. There is 3 or 4 level to climb (without elevator or assistance) so better have a light luggage because when you arrive upstairs you will need some time to recover!

The room was of decent size and present well at first but the walls are paper thin and I could literally hear the room next door breath and having sex at multiple occasion (they really loved each other)! To the point where I felt inconfortable moving in mind bed not wanting to disturb anyone around! You also hear any movements in the walk way to the rooms and when I say you here everything I am still kind! The windows are useless as the view is inexistant. I was literally facing a wall and it look really dirty! I also forgot to mention some of the appartements next door being remodeled and with hammer going from 8:00am!

Oh I forgot that the hotel does not offer any room service or breakfast so better not get angry when in your room...

As a conclusion it is expensive, noisy, totally lack privacy due to the noise between rooms, there is no service and it is very expensive for what they pretend to sale! I would strongly recommend to avoid this hotel. The location is great but there are better options in a very close circle! Total waste of money I will never come back!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo