Stayed here September 2013 for a weekend away with the girls and I was very impressed. I had a Double Room for single occupancy and it was just gorgeous, the breakfast was relatively cheap if you booked it in advance. I emailed them before I arrived and told them I was coeliac, at breakfast they provided gluten free cereal, breads, and pastries lots of choice. The pool area is lovely but quite small, so we walked to the nearest beach 5-10 mins stroll, there's a snack bar there and you can hire sun beds and parasols etc. Its quite far out of town so you have to get a taxi or public transport to the centre, good thing is its right next to a shopping mall and supermarket so if you do need anything urgently its on the doorstep. The tourist tour bus runs from the rear of the hotel, (the hotel sells discounted tickets) .. bus takes a while but it was worthwhile as we got to see most of the sights from the open topped bus. I have visited Barcelona many many times and always stayed in the centre, but over the years its become a bit chaotic and over populated and its pretty noisy too, for this reason I would stay at this hotel again, genuinely couldn't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 4-star hotel located in the Forum area only at 50 meters from the beach. On the 1st of Diagonal Avenue directly across from the CCIB (International Convention Centre of Barcelona) and Diagonal Mar Mall. Excellent public transport options to the city centre, just 20 minutes by metro, Tram or bus, all just 5 minutes walk from the hotel. There is also a Barcelona Touristic Bus stop behind the hotel, you can purchase tickets at the reception and start the tour on the Green Line. Spacious facilities with free access for all guests. Its modern Business Centre with computer use, Internet access and complimentary printing. Two heated outdoor pools, one on the 3rd floor next to the solarium, gym, sauna and massage room available to the customer (massages at extra cost). The other pool is on the 23rd floor with wonderful views over the Mediterranean Sea. In the rooms, modern and comfortable, there are free services such as WIFI and Mini Bar; you can also enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona and the Mediterranean at your feet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Barcelona Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelona Princess Hotel Barcelona
- Princess Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Princess Catalonia