Hotel Eurostar Ramblas Boqueria is small hotel on main street La Rambla next to Boqueria market. Hotel is average but nice. Main points:
Minus: bad smell from bathroom, no lobby (small desk reception), no bar, no...
Hotel is perfect if you get good price and if you want just bed. It doesn't provide you with any additional service. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Its all about location. Nothing else.
Here are the main tips for Barcelona visit: Do not eat on La Rambla! Its poor and very expensive. try to find other places and here are tips from my friends from Barcelona and the y are VERY useful:
You have to visit LA BOQUERIA. It is the best market (fresh food) we have in Barcelona.
You have the possibility to do a "Brunch" (= breakfast and lunch) in one of the bars/restaurants you have inside.
We suggest you to go to the bar called "BAR PINOCHO" (entering the main entrance of La Boquería from the street Las Ramblas, turn right or just ask anyone).
Places to visit:
We suggest you to go to the Tourist information Office (very close from your hotel) and ask them for the Tourist bus and suggestions. But do not forget to spend time at "The Gothic Neighborhood" (Old city).
You will see the Cathedral, nice churches like L´Esglesia del Mar, Plaza del Pi, etc...
Close to this last place "Plaza del pi", there is a very traditional coffee shop called "GRANJA DULCINEA" (Street Petritxol nº 2) where you can ask for a "SUIZO" (Hot Spanish style chocolate + cream). Very nice place and better food.
"MERENDERO DE LA MARI"
One of our favorite restaurants for eating PAELLA, fish and seafood in Barcelona is: (to do a reservation is hardly recommended).
Ask at the hotel. Phone: 93. 221 31 41 (www.merenderodelamari.com) Recommended for lunch and diner.
Another very nice and traditional restaurant for fish is "CAN SOLE" (Sunday evening and Monday closed )
Carrer Sant Carles 4 (www.cansole.cat)
One of the best restaurants from Galicia in Barcelona (you can have very good seafood) is "CASA DARIO" at Consell de Cent 256. Phone: 93 453 31 35
If you love steaks, we recommend you this restaurant. You can taste the best Spanish ham and some specialties from the north of Spain (Navarra).
It is one of the favorite restaurants of many futbol players of FC Barcelona.
Street Diputacion 421 - Phone: 93 245 11 64. You have to ask for "Chuletón steak" ( check pictures).
If you would like to eat some typical Tapas, we suggest you to go to: "CERVECERIA CATALANA or CIUDAD CONDAL" (both from the same owner)
Street MALLORCA 236 (very close from the street called RAMBLA CATALUNYA). Remember this street because you are going to go up and down several times these days because is the second best shopping street. : )
Street Rambla Catalunya 18
We went there four time. You will need to wait 20 minutes to be seated but its worth. Just go to the reception lady and ask for table. Dont wait in crowd!!!
The best shopping streets are: PASSEIG DE GRACIA and RAMBLA CATALUNYA.
If you are on top of Passeig de Gracia and you like to have a lunch or diner, I suggest you to go to: "RESTAURANTE TRAGALUZ" (Passatge de la Concepció 5) Phone: 93 487 06 21 http://www.grupotragaluz.com/rest-tragaluz.php
If you like Japanese food (we adore Japanese food), you must go to: "KOY SHUNKA" Street Copons 7 (very close to the Cathedral). Phone: 93 412 79 39 (www.koyshunka.com)
If you want pasta and risotto from Italy we suggest you to go to "DA GRECO" at Passeig de Gracia 116.
You have to take into account that restaurants open at 20:30 for dinner, so if you like to have a glass of wine before going to this places, I suggest you to go to: "MON VINIC" Street Diputació 249.
And if you want to have a drink after the dinner you can go to: "HOTEL OMM" at Street Roselló 265.
If you want to go dancing go to: "LUZ DE GAS" Street Muntaner 246.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A three star hotel in the Ramblas of Barcelona, next to the famous Boqueria market, with a fresh , modern and comfortable design. The Exe Ramblas Boqueria is in a nineteenth century palace completely renovated on the inside and turned into a space of minimalist design with the latest technology and facilities set in the colors of a Mediterranean market. Due to its central location, situated between the Port of Barcelona and Plaza Catalunya, in the heart of Barcelona, the rooms of the hotel are perfectly soundproofed to guarantee its customers the best rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Exe Ramblas Boqueria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Ramblas Boqueria Barcelona
- Exe Ramblas Boqueria Barcelona, Catalonia