This is a great hotel in a great location. It's a nice building in a good location and it's close to a subway station so it's easy to get around, although we walked mostly. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great which was a relief because my husband and I don't eat meat. It was nice to have meat-free options such as eggs and yogurt, among many other things. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and we couldn't hear anything from other rooms or the street. The only complaint I have is that it's advertised as a smoke-free property and one of the staff members smoked literally one foot out of the front door. It seemed to us that in Spain there are either no rules about having to be a certain distance from the door while smoking or they are not enforced. The safe used an actual key as opposed to a code but we had no problems with it. My husband would have liked to have a coffee maker in the room. The free wi-fi was great. I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish boutique hotel, refurbished in 2008, is located at the most central leafy Barcelona boulevard, Avinguda Diagonal, a convenient place for seeing all that the city has to offer. The hotel’s light and airy rooms all have contemporary, elegant decor. Extra comfort is provided by the nearby metro, train and tourist bus lines, making exploring the city easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Wilson Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Boutique Barcelona
- Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia