We spent 4 days in Barcelona and stayed at the Wilson Boutique Hotel. The room was very modern, clean and had nice decorations. It was special, especially the bathroom was attractive.
The beds were very good. And, maybe the best, the situation was perfect - in the city but outside the noice and crawded areas. The street was a typical street with many office buildings and very close to some of Gaudis most famous buildings, just around the corner.
The staff was excellent and the breakfast just so good. We also had a stop for the Hop-on-hop-off bus very close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stylish boutique hotel, refurbished in 2008, is located at the most central leafy Barcelona boulevard, Avinguda Diagonal, a convenient place for seeing all that the city has to offer. The hotel’s light and airy rooms all have contemporary, elegant decor. Extra comfort is provided by the nearby metro, train and tourist bus lines, making exploring the city easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wilson Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilson Boutique Barcelona
- Wilson Boutique Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia