“Ramen time”

Ramen House Barcelona
Ranked #2,377 of 10,956 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: El Raval
Description: The RAMEN HOUSE Barcelona is made to perfection to give and serve you the best ramen in town. We do make fresh noodles with its natural broth, scallion, wakame, sprouted beans and boiled eggs. We also serve yakisoba, gyoza, edamame, kimchi, katsudon and more.
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

If you want to have a ramen, this place for sure won't desappoint you. Everithing is made correctly. The place is a little "common" or not muy style, but anything else creates a good experience.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Found it accidentally but very pleased for the result, I went for spicy veggie ramen but they have several chicken ramens in the menu. Nice and clean place for authentic ramen dish.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We saw this outlet at Calle Lepant near the Sagrada Familia and went to eat there after our visit. The ramen is very well made and the soup broth was tasty. The Seaweed salad, sushi roll (tuna, salmon and cucumber) were nice and fresh. I had the miso ramen and my partner had the spicy ramen.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

The food was delicious, I loved it and if go back to Barcelona I will definitely come back.

The service is good and fast and they close really late so that's a plus!

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Hmmm...I believe there's more than one "Ramen House" within a few km radius. This particular location was ok but not really authentic or comparable to any good ramen that I've had. My expectations were not high, having had ramen numerous times in Japan, however, the noodles at this locations were not exactly what I would call ramen noodles based on my experience. Seems and tastes to me like plain egg noodles. Pork and egg were good. So, ok ramen but not great or authentic. Soup base was ok but came somewhat luke warm. Kimchi tapa oddly came with rice but tasted descent.

ramen h, Manager at Ramen House Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you for this comment. Yes, there are lots of Ramen House in the area but we , Ramen House Barcelona have a machine that we use that authentically came from Japan without using any artificials nor eggs. We have been trained to produce the best and original recipe from Japan. Hope you can visit us and approach us one day and we can help and explain you what we can offer.