Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent trip to Costa Brava!

Xavi provided a safe and wonderful experience for my family as we travelled north from Barcelona to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Savannahhlopezz_
via mobile
personal tour of Barcelona

Reviewed February 28, 2019
guidon27
Fernandina Beach, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $16.43
More Info
All reviews limo service taxi strike costa brava airport transfer xavier vehicle luggage company driver cruise
Reviewed February 28, 2019

Xavier Marco provides First class service in Barcelona. He knows the town like only a native can. His limo is top of the line and he has anexcellent command of English. What I found most interesting was his insights and observations of life in this dynamic Spanish city. I left him with a greater appreciation what life in Barcelona has to offer. World class gentleman

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

We loved touring Barcelona with Xavier! He took us to all of the places we had requested plus a few additional spots he thought we would love, and we most certainly did! My husband and I and our two teens all had a great time! I highly recommend this company!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2018

Xavier drove my wife and I to Andorra for a 12-hour day trip in a very comfortable vehicle for a wonderful day, exceeding expectations. He picked us up at the cruise terminal on time and dropped us at our hotel in Barcelona as expected. He and our guide, Alexandra, showed us sights in Andorra that we wanted to see. We would use his service anytime in Barcelona.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

After the initial miscommunication which left my family of 5 stranded at the Barcelona cruise ship port, Xavier contacted me afterwards and wanted to earn our trust back by arranging our transportation to the airport at the end of our trip at Barcelona. True to his words, Xavier arranged the airport transport for my family to the airport without fail. Carlos was on time to pick us up at the hotel. The vehicle is big and comfortable for all 5 of us plus all the luggage. Since we fly on different airlines, Carlos made two stops - first drop one off at terminal 2 and then the rest at terminal 1. He did so without any complaints. Xavier really turned it around - from disappointment to trustworthy. I would use his company again when I go back to Barcelona.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We use BCN Luxury Limousines for our own clients in Barcelona. Very reliable and recommended

Date of experience: August 2018