Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent trip to Costa Brava!

Xavi provided a safe and wonderful experience for my family as we travelled north from Barcelona to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Savannahhlopezz_
via mobile
Europe Transfer Agency

One of the best agencies we have delt with as a travel agency. Luxurious transfers, punctual... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2019
Mohammad B
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from $16.36
More Info
All reviews limo service taxi strike costa brava airport transfer xavier vehicle luggage company driver cruise
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

We loved touring Barcelona with Xavier! He took us to all of the places we had requested plus a few additional spots he thought we would love, and we most certainly did! My husband and I and our two teens all had a great time! I highly recommend this company!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2018

Xavier drove my wife and I to Andorra for a 12-hour day trip in a very comfortable vehicle for a wonderful day, exceeding expectations. He picked us up at the cruise terminal on time and dropped us at our hotel in Barcelona as expected. He and our guide, Alexandra, showed us sights in Andorra that we wanted to see. We would use his service anytime in Barcelona.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

After the initial miscommunication which left my family of 5 stranded at the Barcelona cruise ship port, Xavier contacted me afterwards and wanted to earn our trust back by arranging our transportation to the airport at the end of our trip at Barcelona. True to his words, Xavier arranged the airport transport for my family to the airport without fail. Carlos was on time to pick us up at the hotel. The vehicle is big and comfortable for all 5 of us plus all the luggage. Since we fly on different airlines, Carlos made two stops - first drop one off at terminal 2 and then the rest at terminal 1. He did so without any complaints. Xavier really turned it around - from disappointment to trustworthy. I would use his company again when I go back to Barcelona.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We use BCN Luxury Limousines for our own clients in Barcelona. Very reliable and recommended

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a very good experience in our maiden trip to Barcelona. Xavier drove us from BCN to Costa Brava. He was very knowledgeable and patient. Speaks very good English and took good care of us. Highly recommend. John Barretto

Date of experience: August 2018