“The best bagel place in the world”
Review of Barcelona Bagels

Barcelona Bagels
Ranked #1,027 of 10,668 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: Gracia
Description: Bagels shop. Sourdough bagels made slowly and with lots of love.
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

I love this place , perfect music and ambience , everyone is so polite , and the bagels truly delicious . If you visit Barcelona please visit this place . Just amazing !

Robert G, Owner at Barcelona Bagels, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Wow, Fahad, this is really overwelming. We are worknig hard to serve the best bagels we can, endeed. Thank you very much for this review which please us so much and show us the way to go: try to be better everyday.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

We went for breakfast 2 days in a row. They were THAT GOOD. I enjoyed a bagel with avocado, mozzarella, dried tomatoes, pesto and pine nuts! Two of us had the avocado, pistachios, honey, cream cheese. Another had the standard eggs, bacon, cheese. We tried different bagels- sesame, cheese, plain; all good. Fresh squeezed orange juice. Cafe latte could have been hotter. Minor downside is that it was a beautiful spring day but it is an indoors only place. Lovely service.

1  Thank Karen C
Robert G, Owner at Barcelona Bagels, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

Thank you very much Karen. I'm sorry to hear th ecafe wasn't hot enough. Please, next time let us know and will change it for you. Best whishes.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

I just stopped there because I felt a bit hungry and the little restaurant looked quite inviting.

The restaurant is a very nice from the inside, the stuff is very, very friendly and you have a wide range of varieties of bagels you can choose from.

The bagel I had with cream cheese and smoked salmon was delicious and freshly made. I really enjoyed it.

As a dessert I decided to go for the lemon cake. What do I have to say? It was as good as the bagel was.

I really can recommend this place and the next time I will be in Barcelona I try to stop there for a tasty bagel.

Thanks Gisella. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

First moment, I saw the place, I decided to visit it. The place is very cozy and clean. The people working there appeared to be super friendly. And hereI has the best lemoncake ever!

Robert G, Propietario at Barcelona Bagels, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Thanks Anton. Didn't you tried our amazing bagels? Next time!!

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I visited Barcelona Bagels with one of my friends, and we both loved our bagels. The bread was crispy, the ingredients fresh and the combinations of flavors was fantastic. It was definitely the best bagel I've ever tried. Really nice staff as well.

Robert G, Owner at Barcelona Bagels, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Thank you very much, Isabelle. We try hard to please you.