We picked this hotel for our quick break in Barcelona and we like to try the different area as the location is a little out of the city centre or major main tourist shopping areas, but it's easily acessed back to the centre by the Metro (Yeallow Line). We actually did like the hotel and enjoyed our stay as every facility is available there including Fitness centre, Spa, Mini outdoor Swimming and Bar. Our room that we had on the 17th floor was really nice with all 5 star amentities, it was comfortable especially the bedding, and had the amazing city view. The breakfast menu gave a good selection to suit every taste including the tea and coffee selection. We recommend this hotel "Me" Barcelona to be one of the hotel choices for everyone visiting Barcelona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia