Stayed here recently for my partners Birthday. Very nice, modern hotel with good facilities in a nice location. Some lovely street/bars close by (if you don't fancy the hustle and bustle of la Rambla) and a nice 20mins walk from the gorgeous beach and Olympic Village which has some nice restaurants and bars.
Staff were excellent and extremely helpful; rooms were nice and had a huge bed!!.
Free Wifi in public areas (Bar) although we were told that our room had free Wifi (which incidently didn't work!!)
Only problem with the room (floor 7) was a noise coming from the wall during the night which we sussed out was the sound of the person above taking a pee!!
We thought the Hotel Bar was slightly expensive at E4.5 for half a pint of Heineken
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Architecture that staircases the sky; a beacon watching over an energetic cityscape-ME Barcelona Hotel offers a new interpretation to contemporary design, international cuisine, and the urban experience; fusing personal and professional into one emblematic hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Barcelona Sky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona
- Me Hotel Barcelona
- Melia Barcelona Sky Catalonia