We stayed at this location one week ago. Unfortunately, our experience was not great. We arrived from a long flight, did not call from the airport, as we did not have a european cell phone - when we arrived at the apartment, no one was there and there wasn't anyone on sight to help out. Our taxi driver felt sorry for us and called from his cell phone, the lady who answered was discourteous, at best, and scolded us for not calling ahead. She told me to look around, I was not staying at a hotel, and that no one would be there for another 2 hours. We walked around Barcelona, on Good Friday, a holiday, with children and large suitcases trying to find a cafe or something open to wait out our time. 2 hours later, returned to the apartment where a lady met us, said we needed to take out the garbage before we left, told us we could email requests or concerns to them. Our apartment didn't have working wifi - we were there 4 days, 3 nights and were only able to connect the night before we left. We asked for one more roll of toilet paper, as we had run out, and asked if they could help us secure a ride to the airport. We were told yes to the ride and then told they didn't provide extra toilet paper usually, but they would send someone this time. Keep in mind, you will receive 2 rolls of toilet paper for your stay (we were a family of four saying four days!!) There is no shampoo, conditioner, or even hand soap provided. We had to run out and buy that the day after arrival. You will also only get four medium size towels and there is no room service,etc. therefore, you make your own beds, reuse your towels,and don't forget to take the garbage out!!! As a side note, it was interesting when they emailed back telling us they had secured a taxi for us, they instructed us to wait inside the apartment for the taxi- not in the streets with suitcases- I wonder where this recommendation was when they had us walk around 2 hours for check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MH Apartments Gaudi are located at the heart of the Eixample district, 5 minutes walking from one of the most important touristic attraction in Barcelona, the Gaudi's Sagrada Familia.New apartment's building from 2008, really warm and well decorated apartments. Every apartment contains a complete equiped lounge with a independent and modern kitchen and 2 bedrooms with one complete bathroom. Free WIFI and International T.V. Channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your MH Apartments Family reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mh Apartments Gaudi Hotel Barcelona
- MH Apartments Family Barcelona, Catalonia