“Awesomely ..........GOOD!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Taiwanese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I'm an Asian and I was looking for a good and tasty authentic chinese food. I came to Barcelona for a few times for business trip and lately found this amazing restaurant.
Friendly and sincere owner.
It really suit my asian taste bud. I have tried other many chinese restaurants in Barcelona, here's the one, if you looking for authentic chinese food........
Seriously, I will go back again and again. It's the BEST so far.
Initially, I couldn't find the restaurant because of the wrong location given in the interactive map, hopefully

1  Thank just_eddie

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

The owner was very friendly and inviting. We had triple delight fried rice (shrimp, ham, and egg), spring rolls, pork ribs, and sesame shrimp. All was very good. Portions were a little smaller than expected, with no vegetables at all. They served nectarines with the bill - a nice touch! No frills but very good food.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I recommend this little family restaurant. The owner was very friendly and funny. And the food! Omg! Delicious! Springrolls perfect! If youre up to chines food you should go to this place! :)

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Our hotel was a five minute walk away and it was well worth the trouble we had finding it as this is the most authentic, fresh delicious meal we have had in a long time! The service was outstanding and we enjoyed every minute here- hope to be back soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Our night was worth it in so many ways. The staff is the friendliest I've met so far in BCN. The food was very good, one of the best I've had from this part of the world. So happy we stopped by. Be prepared to be welcomed as a friend of the family running the restaurant!