“Quiet place and good food”
Review of Cheese Me

Cheese Me
Ranked #6,537 of 9,534 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: El Born / La Ribera
saint remy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quiet place and good food”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Don't go there if you want to eat tapas or burgers. You will find fine dishes if you like cheese (or not). My wife tried a salmon carpaccio : (lovely) and I a beef entrecote (same). For the dessert reel fresh fruits. I think they have change the staff until previous reviews. The waiter was professionnal and friendly.
Just take care of the 15% charge if you want to eat outside.
A lounge restaurant to spend a quiet moment.

1 Thank Bozzo1107

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Have been to this restaurant a couple of time when visiting Barcelona. We've always had the set menu and it's been great food and great value, although the portions are slightly smaller than a la carte but still good size. If possible try and get a table outside in the square, on a warm evening it's a great place to go.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Chris_Nick_On_Tour
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yep, Terrible...”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Was looking for a nice place to grab a drink and desert.
Service was crap, deserts were horrible. Nice spot just not good for eating.

• Visited October 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Gothic district”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good . The service better. The pasta dish with pear and the raclette style burger were the best dishes order. I probably would skip the dessert cheesecake week and so was the Macedonian fruit

Naples, Italy
“Ok food but expensive”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I didn't realize how much of a tourist trap this place was until after we got our dishes. The food was pretty good but for 9 Euro I expected a bigger salad. My husband got the fixed menu for 10 Euro and the steak was very good. The do charge for sitting outside but we live in Italy so we know this is a common European practice so I wasn't upset by it. I wish we had found something not so touristy and cheaper but we were hungry and our kids needed a break from walking. I don't think I would eat here again as the prices were just to steep for the amount of food we got.

• Visited October 2013