Positives: Close to centre. Many cheap restaurants and bars just a few blocks away. The hotel is classy and rooms are clean. View from rooftop is magnificent.
Negatives: Breakfast was the best I have ever had but too expensive. The curtains in the rooms cannot be opened and the room is quite dark. The shower is a glass cubicle in the middle of room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Barceló Raval hotel is strategically situated in the heart of Barcelona, in the Raval neighbourhood, one of the city's most fashionable areas. It is also Barcelona's artistic and cultural epicentre. The Barceló Raval hotel has become a symbol of the transformation and modernity this area of the city’s old quarters is experiencing, due to its unique oval structure and exquisite avant-garde interior design. In its 182 modern rooms and 4 sophisticated suites you will find an iPod docking station, a Nespresso coffee maker and free Wifi. As a part of its innovative concept, it offers a new and multifunctional B-Lounge service where you can try our delicious tapas served continuously from 12.00 to midnight. And to crown off this extraordinary building, there is a roof top terrace where you can bath in the swimming pool solarium whilst enjoying panoramic views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Barcelo, Splitty, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Raval reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Raval Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Hotel Raval
- Barcelo Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Raval Barcelona, Catalonia