“Stylish ambiance and good food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Way

My Way
Reserve with
My Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 9,317 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: My Way is a charming restaurant situated in the Gothic district, in the center of Barcelona. It is a place decorated in art deco style where lights, Tamara Lempicka's paintings and jazz music make an incredible atmosphere. The restaurant offers a creative cuisine which is a fusion of mediterranean and oriental dishes with modern and traditional flavors. Every night starting from 23h My Way transforms unto one of the most popular New York style lounge bars with the best cocktails.
La Spezia
“Stylish ambiance and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I came across this place by a combination of checking on Tripadvisor while wandering around the Carrer Ferran and a young lady giving me a promotional leaflet.
The place is very sleek in appearance: very much like a Chicago or NY bar (which I suppose is the whole idea). Service is smooth and attentive: a minor lapse was instantly corrected with a profusion of apologies and a free drink (a rather good grappa). I ordered some tapas as I didn't have time for a full meal - some manchego cheese, jamon serrano and pulpo gallego. All very good, special marks for the octopus. All with a glass of house Rioja, which I would call good but not astounding.
Very reasonable prices.
I was alone on a business trip, but the place looks ideal for a romantic dinner.

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“A real jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

I was looking for somewhere to eat supper alone in Barcelona and only found 'My Way' through the young woman distributing leaflets on C.de Ferran. Her enthusiasm encouraged me down the little side street and I am she did.
Despite being on my own, the welcome I received was warm and I was shown to an excellent table front of house. The decor was fascinating and the service continued to be attentive and efficient.
There was a varied and interesting menu, so I was spoilt for choice.
The choice of lamb was absolutely mouth-wateringly delicious.....a real winner.
The staff did not rush me to finish my meal, although new customers were arriving all the time, and I felt welcome to take a long enjoyment over drinks and three courses.
The time wasalso beguiled by a friendly Irish couple at the next table!
Before leaving, I told the maitre d' that I had enjoyed my best meal experience in Barcelona and he gave me a warm hug. I have recommended the restaurant to other friends who visit the city.

• Visited October 2013
Warsaw, Poland
“Great fusion cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Actually we were looking for this place, but if not beaters in the streat, we would not find it. Choice in the menu is wide - both European and Asian, but every position is special. Strong Japanese influence, but Chinese and Thai accents too -all well balanced with the European basis. Generally the 20`s NY climate is not contradictory at all with the menu, what makes the place very special. Try some drinks and coctails, as they are state if art.

Prices astonishingly balanced with the quality - the place mostly recommemnded!

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Amazing - especially the steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Saw a man handing out flyers for this place, decided to take one and head in as it gave us a free drink with our meal. So glad we made that decision because we had a great time. The waitress was so lovely and attentive, and the room was warm and beautifully decorated. Most importantly though the food was amazing, all cooked perfectly and left us feeling comfortable full. My angus beef steak was THE best steak I have ever had. Go try it!

“Bad small on paella!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

It was so bad to eat fish food ,never fresh.
Never come back again.