“One of the best among turistic places”
Review of My Way

My Way
Reserve with
My Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #160 of 10,108 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: My Way is a charming restaurant situated in the Gothic district, in the center of Barcelona. It is a place decorated in art deco style where lights, Tamara Lempicka's paintings and jazz music make an incredible atmosphere. The restaurant offers a creative cuisine which is a fusion of mediterranean and oriental dishes with modern and traditional flavors. Every night starting from 23h My Way transforms unto one of the most popular New York style lounge bars with the best cocktails.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great atmosphere, not bad kitchen, slow but communicable waitress. Salad with goat cheese was great, but meet wasn't as good, a bit cold

Reviewed April 11, 2013

In 4 days we went twice for dinner - I think it says already everything. The food is excellent cooked, the wine is perfect and the people are very friendly. I just can recommended to everybody.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Easy to find off the Las Ramblas near the cathedral.

They were no table available when we arrived without having made a booking, they gave a glas of cava and told it would be 10 minutes, our table was available in a little longer than that, but the cava was a suitable inducement to stay.

The menu offered a good selection at reasonable prices, the service was very professional.

We would go again for dinner.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stumbled upon this thanks to being given a flyer on the main road. Down a narrow ally in Bari Gothic and about to change its name to My Way. Definitely worth a visit. Food cooked from fresh so you have a little wait but the ambience of the place makes the wait fine. Greeted with free glass of cava to drink while we were seated. The first time we went there we had Paella and Risotto. Enjoyed the food so much we went back on our last night and tried the Cannelloni and Tagliatelle. The Cannelloni was the best we have tasted anywhere. Starters and desert were equally as good. The octopus was especially tasty. It was also good value for money in comparison to other places we tried nearby.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

After a few drinks and a wander round the Gothic quarter we were accosted and given a leaflet with the promise of free champagne. I was sceptical but it turned out to be a good choice. Set down a side road it had a lovely ambience and decor with smiling and pleasant staff. Service was good and the champagne arrived quickly. The tapas were small and not exceptional but they were well presented, hot and tasty. When we had finished we ordered more and this was not considered odd. We enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere.