“Fantastic Night”
Review of My Way

My Way
Reserve with
My Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #169 of 9,921 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: My Way is a charming restaurant situated in the Gothic district, in the center of Barcelona. It is a place decorated in art deco style where lights, Tamara Lempicka's paintings and jazz music make an incredible atmosphere. The restaurant offers a creative cuisine which is a fusion of mediterranean and oriental dishes with modern and traditional flavors. Every night starting from 23h My Way transforms unto one of the most popular New York style lounge bars with the best cocktails.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was in a party of about 25 people on the final night of our art college trip to Barcelona. We dined in the upstairs part to the restaurant. The waiter who served us was very friendly and made us feel so welcome. He was so patient with us when some of us kept teasing him about not understanding our Northern England accents, and when we couldn't decide what to have off the menu - and later took ages dividing the final bill between 25 of us! The food was great. Had three courses. Recommend Manchego as a starter if you're a lover of foreign cheeses. I has Mussels "Sinatra style" with saffron sauce - delicious. All in all a very memorable (slightly raucous) night. But don't worry, people like us aren't in every night of the week!

There are newer reviews for My Way

Reviewed March 1, 2013

this place is very hard to find unless you are looking for it. we were given a flyer on the street and went to have a look out of curiosity. we were given a free drink on entry and decided to try the tapas, every one of which was delicious and beautifully served. the staff were great, it wasn't expensive, and the manager has a fabulous dali moustache. my new favourite place to eat in barcelona.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had our last evening meal in Sinatra's on our recent trip having read the reviews on TA. Was not dissapointed.

After some initial confusion over whether or not we were there to eat (almost an hour sat at the bar whilst we thought we were waiting for a table!!), we sat down. Had a cocktail before we sat down which was very nice.

The 3 of us shared 5 tapas dishes for a starter (thai red curry and crispy hoisin duck were very nice), chicken thigh for main which was also very good, then brownie for dessert (with an Amaretto coffee to finish off!). Shared a nice bottle of red wine and a bottle of water during the meal also. For three people this cost €171.00. Worth it.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Good value for money for a restaurant which is in the centre of Barcelona. On a smelly street which is a shame, though its got great decor. A different environment to be in compared to the city, very pleasant overall.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

For five days we enjoyed Barcelona,coming from Scotland we have much in common,but eating 3 meals a day in various restaurants we loved this funky,quirky and inexpensive place .It might not suit everyone,but the welcome,service and food were great for us.
Give it a try,I hope you enjoy Sinatra`s as much as we did.