“A Surprise in Every Bite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Enoteca Restaurant

Enoteca Restaurant
Reserve with
Enoteca Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,474 of 9,396 Restaurants in Barcelona
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Ciutadella / Vila Olimpica
Description: Fine dining, Mediterranean cuisine
Cumming, Georgia
“A Surprise in Every Bite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

When eating here you get dinner in the form of a master piece. We ate on the balcony over looking the beach. We had light wine pairings menu. Every course was an adventure to be had. The service was very attentive to our every need. We felt like Cinderella and didn't want the clock to strike midnight. Bravo to the chef.

Visited August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“The only thing Michelin star was the check”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is the worst expensive meal I have ever had. I could not eat
most of it. How this could be a Michelin star restaurant is laughable. The service was lacking, we had to ask several times to get our wine glasses refilled even though they were not even busy.I would warn anybody to stay away.As far as the seating,it was very uncomfortable. There is not much I can say on a positive note about the restaurant. The fish was undercooked and very tough,like chewing on a tough piece of meat.The only thing Michelin about this place was the check.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank mcdh4561
HotelArts, Gerente at Enoteca Restaurant, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Enitarm,

Thank you for having taken the time to send us your opinion, following your visit in August.

I regret that your experience at Enoteca restaurant was not up to your expectations and I ask you to accept my most sincere apologies. In order to follow up on your comments with my team, I would kindly ask you to provide your contact details to hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com or calling 93 221 1000. I will personally return your call or message, in order to talk about your experience in more detail.

Yours sincerely,

Brunella Zinato
Hotel Manager
Hotel Arts Barcelona
Princeton, New Jersey
“Perfect place for a romantic dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We had our last meal in the city here and it was a very nice experience. It was similar to any NYC fine dining we've experienced. The food was gourmet as expected but the not boring. It's nice to be impressed once in a while and this place definitely impressed us.

Visited July 2013
Southsea
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had the 8 course tasting menu and it was fabulous. Very inventive and delicious pairings. A beautiful setting, we sat on the balcony overlooking the port. Lovely attentive staff with perfect English. Started with cocktails, I had a wonderful Berry mojito and we never looked back. We ate early by Spanish standards (8pm) which meant we had the place to ourselves for a couple of hours! We didn't get much change from 400 euros but it was a special occasion and worth every penny.

• Visited July 2013
Singapore
“Really good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Nice location in the marina district and a casual atmosphere. The service was great - not too overwhelming - and the food was very good. Suggested wine pairs worked well and my family of 4 (ages 13 to 50) all enjoyed it. Not as pricey as I'd expected.

Visited July 2013