All reviewsla pedreradeluxe gardenhotel courtyardresearching hotelsoverlooked the courtyarddouble showerrooftop barpau clarissame blockcooked itemsterrace roomgreat water pressuregreat hoteldiagonal metroexceptional staffbustling citycold buffet
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

I had been working in Germany and my husband met me for a week long vacation in Barcelona. This hotel was fabulous. It was close to some great restaurants, shopping and convenient to walk or take public transportation to the sights. We loved the large rooms with all the extra touches like free bottled water.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
direccionhmi, Reception Dep at H10 Casa Mimosa, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Dear Niki S,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with all the Tripadvisor travellers.

It is a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved not only our rooms but as well our location and all the small details that we carefully prepare for our guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Daniel Henriques

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Spent four nights at this great hotel Lovely room with huge super comfy bed & superb shower Best of all friendly staff who went the extra mile to make our stay memorable Would definitely stay there again

1  Thank FrigilianaExpat

Dear FrigilianaExpat,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in Barcelona with other travellers.

We are pleased to hear that you loved our spacious rooms, comfortable beds and our bathroom facilities. We will share your comments with the whole team, in order to let them know that you appreciated their service.
We look forward to welcome you back in a near future.

Best wishes,

Marta Morales

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

This was my 4th time in Barcelona. I stayed also big chain hotels but this hotel was perfect. They gave us welcome drinks at check-in with huge smile. Breakfast also very good. I will always stay this hotel when I come Barcelona. Also hotel’s location is very close to Casa Mila and metro Station

1  Thank Selim S

Dear Selim S,

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us at the H10 Casa Mimosa.

We are glad to hear that your experience in our hotel was perfect. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed the welcome drink, our smily staff, the breakfast and our location.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Marta Morales

Reviewed November 28, 2017

A very fine hotel with a lovely ambience & really helpful staff. A trip up to the roof top terrace gives lovely views over to La Pedrera or down to the courtyard for great service with cocktails or coffee. Great breakfast choices although at times the eggs / cooked veg were not cooked quite right. Very comfortable room, overlooking La Pedrera & the hotel courtyard below. Such tall windows, it was hard to close the curtains properly - indeed one side was off the hooks on our first night from the previous residents so we needed housekeeping to come & fix to stop the sunlight waking us up so early. But a nice bedroom space with interesting design features. Would definitely stay here again as was so convenient for seeing the sights yet also so quiet. Helpful bar & reception staff too

Room Tip: Deluxe double was fine for us
Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Familyontour4of4,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review.

All the feedback we get is appreciated; it helps us to improve in details, like the curtains off the hook. However we are glad the housekeeping staff helped you with this issue and that you also found the bar and reception staff helpful and nice. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the ambience of the hotel and that you liked the rooftop views and our garden.

Looking forward to welcome you back in a near future!

Best regards,

José Ramón Sánchez

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Views -
I had the luck to stay in an incredible room with awesome views of the gorgeous roof of Casa Mila (how dreamy! )and a lovely courtyard with palm trees. It feels great to open the window a bit in the early morning and let that fresh air in and take a peak at the Casa Mila. I hear the sunset view of Casa Mila on the hotel rooftop is incredible; I was jet-legged and did not see it, and I definitely want to go back to Barcelona and to this hotel and see the view!

Room -

Room is spacious and so well decorated. Loved every detail of it! Sheets and towels are of high quality and they are so soft and smell so good. It feels like a lovely home. :) Shampoo provided in the bathroom is really good and I even decided to buy from that particular brand...

People -

Everybody is super friendly. I remember a lady that greeted me on the front desk who was particularly helpful - she marked places that I'd be interested to visit on a map and she even gave me useful transportation tips and I am extremely grateful.

Restaurant -

Breakfast was amazing. The display of food is so beautiful that I even feel bad to touch them. And there are hot and cold breakfast. The chef are incredible and hot breakfast blew me away. The first morning I shameless order two items from the hot menu and both were really delicious to my surprise!! Lunch was good too, and the chefs were so kind and helped me get food fast one day when I had to rush to a booked trip.

All in All -

This is a hotel I already started to miss the moment I left for airport. I would recommend H10 Casa Mimosa to anybody I know and I would love to come back to stay again. :)

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Jet408145
direccionhmi, Reception Dept at H10 Casa Mimosa, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Dear Pei-Zhen Y,

We absolutely loved reading your review!

We are delighted to learn about your wonderful experience in H10 Casa Mimosa.
Feedbacks such as yours make us happy and are essential to ensure how hard we constantly work to improve our service.

Thank you again!