“Good Italian dining spot”
Review of Da Greco

Da Greco
Ranked #763 of 10,193 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gracia
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This restaurant has attractive décor---menu has many choices---service was very good---
pastas are fresh and tasty---grilled fish was delicious----would recommend this restaurant for dinner while you are visiting Barcelona

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed June 21, 2013

The food was delicious, pasta made on the spot everything was just so fresh. The only thing that would make it better would be some music in the background . In the beginning the waitress was slow (until we received the menu and asked us what we wanted to eat) but once we ordered everything came out super quick. It's a place to go back to!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was truly an amazing dining experience. Family ran and a highly trained staff. The chef, Mark Greco is an artist!!!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank vandolino
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I found out about this restaurant from my sister who is studying in Barcelona and she and her friends would eat in this restaurant at least once a week. When my family went to visit she brought us to this restaurant and the food was just so good. My sister ordered a pasta that they put in a parmesan wheel so it was very cheesy, and according to my sister depending on where you are seated they will do the whole wheel and pasta in front of you. The portions are quite big which is good I guess for me but I dont know about others. This restaurant had a sort of elegant atmosphere with statues everywhere. The waiters were very kind and I would say well trained. I may not know alot about restaurants and food but I can say for sure that this was the best Italian food I had in Barcelona. If you happen to visit Barcelona make sure to drop by for a meal.

1  Thank Schroeder1017
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. The service is miserable, the waiters are rude and unmotivated, the food is not bad but all too fat and creamy.
It used to be a lot better some ages ago.
A pitty alltogether..