“My new favourite in Barcelona!”
Review of Pampero

Pampero
Reserve with
Pampero is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #174 of 9,921 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, South American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Reviewed March 4, 2013

What I love most of this restaurant is the home-made taste of its food. It feels so good to find this type of meals when you are far from home!
Meat is excellent/ try solomillo and entraña. Very different tastes but both very good. Entraña is tastier than solomillo, but not so tender as it is. Solomillo is tender, tender, tender. Both were great!
As first course, we had some Irene empanadas (delicious!!) and cheese dice with tomato confiture.
As dessert, I recommend a white chocolate cheese cake, which is excellent.
Very good attention, very clean, nice place!
Hope to come back son, Barcelona and Pampero!!

There are newer reviews for Pampero

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Thanks for the great food and service. I can really recommend this place. The place was clean and neat. I got " paltkoma" as we say in Sweden.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I'm not normally a great meat eater, but the 200 gram tenderloin steak was mouth-watering and out of this world! They import their meat from Argentina and the quality is outstanding. Good service and very reasonable price - we enjoyed it.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had 3 different steaks. Wagyu and 2 Tenderloin. Meat quality was 10/10. however, you could taste that some of the steak flavor were not present in our steaks.

Place is cool and decent. but I had better steaks in Barcelona...

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I chose this restaurant due to what I had read on TripAdvisor and I wasn't dissapointed! My boyfriend and I went for lunch as the website stated that the restaurant didn't open until 21h which we thought was a bit late for dinner. I had a rump steak and he the chicken and it was one of the best meals I have ever eaten! The staff were attentive and welcoming and the decor inside is lovely and cosy. The only thing I would say is that I asked for my steak well done and it was fairly bloody in some parts but I think this is perhaps a culture thing as it is in France. I could have sent it back but it was still delicious. The desserts were also lovely. Would most definitely go back again!! Oh and if you make a reservation Mon-Fri lunchtime (not sure if it applies in the eve), you get 20% off according to the website so even better value!