Spent 2 nights here in May, overall quite happy with this hotel. It's not in the heart of Barcelona, but the centre is easily accessible by subway. In my opinion this is the kind of hotel you choose when you're planning on spending time by the pool or by the beach. The sundeck at the roof top has lots of sun beds, and being a roof top pool the size is quite ok. I particularly liked the area around the hotel, lots of restaurants and bars. The beach is a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel. Did not eat at the hotel. One thing that really bugged me was that there were no irons you could borrow, you had to have the hotel iron your shirts for you at the cost of 10 EUR.
The prices were going up and down so to say daily, dunno if I booked at the right time or not, but overall I was happy with the value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the old industrial area of Poblenou which is now a key area for the location of the most innovative companies, we have created a hotel concept in keeping with this new technological district: our hotel ILUNION Barcelona. Its modern, welcoming and functional style will surprise you. You will fall in love with each of its corners, from the gym to the swimming pool, with its incredible views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda and World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your ILUNION Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- ILUNION Barcelona Catalonia