I didn't know what to expect, as I had a bit of a rough start with the hotel (I changed my arrival date and had an ordeal with them and orbitz). The metro closest to the hotel is a bit dingy and under construction, but once we got to the hotel, it was a true 4 four star. The staff was very helpful and changed our room from a double bed to two separate beds, as we had difficulty sleeping on the double (you feel every movement that the other person makes). The room was clean and spacious enough, and they give you free bottled water. The breakfast is expensive (15 Eur), but it is a true buffet that can sustain you for quite some time. Room service was surprisingly affordable (we ordered two main meals for 24 Euro), and it was tasty. The beach is a short walk away, which was a bonus. The wifi was great! We never got disconnected, and it really is free. If I decide to stay outside the center, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the old industrial area of Poblenou which is now a key area for the location of the most innovative companies, we have created a hotel concept in keeping with this new technological district: our hotel ILUNION Barcelona. Its modern, welcoming and functional style will surprise you. You will fall in love with each of its corners, from the gym to the swimming pool, with its incredible views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ilunion Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Confortel Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Confortel Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Confortel Hotel
- Ilunion Barcelona Catalonia