“Great evening.”

Sensi Mezzanine Tapas
Ranked #231 of 12,123 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Join us at Mezzanine and with our energetic and friendly Sensi Group team, you will have a memorable time to enjoy a variety of unique and mouth-watering tapas, with an international influence and an asian touch in some of the recipes. Also ask for the vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options available for you.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were actually looking to visit one of the other Sensi restaurants but they had no space, but quickly arranged a table here for 6 of us. We were greeted warmly by the staff and had a really great evening. The food was excellent, as was the Sangria and the paella was some of the best I've had. We ordered a wide range of dishes to share and not a single complaint, all delicious. Thanks for looking after us.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (539)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with the wifey around 10:30 pm yesterday night partly because of past reviews and that they were open late for our dinner.

I think i used google map to direct me to Sensi but happened to go to the sister restaurant since it was the first we passed with the "Sensi" name.. didn't realize til later that a few more yards, I would be at the Sensi one.

But no worries, Sensi Mezzanine was great.
We went with some tapas since that's the point of coming to Barcelona!

I ordered the plate of Iberian ham and added the bread with tomato.

My wife had the octopus tapa and for drinks, kept it simple because we had an early wake up to do touristy stuff and tried their tropical lemonade.

Food was delish and though the blonde waitress with the short emo hair wasn't the friendliest or inviting, the bartender who looked like the actor who starred in Mr Robot and played Freddy Mercury in Queen the movie, was cool and attentive.

I give this 5 stars and worth a visit. We loved our tapas and plan to go again before heading back to Cali

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved our Tapas here, it was probably our favourite meal in Barcelona the food, staff and atmosphere were all great. It's tucked away down in the gothic quarter and a great little find. I'd strongly recommend trying any of the seafood options, even though we could've picked anything off the menu. It's worth booking as can get very busy. The staff were great, attentive and really friendly. We'll be back on our next visit to Barcelona.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We had a great shrimp tapas and the salad was awesome food. Fun , trendy place with nice, efficient staff

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We had a great experience here! We arrived without a reservation and although the restaurant was quite full the staff were so happy to accommodate us.
The food is simply outstanding, my partner loved the shrimps and the ceviche is the best I’ve ever tasted. I have allergies and these were well catered for when ordering. Service is so friendly, drinks came fast to the table and food in the perfect time.
Thanks especially to our waiter, Héctor, for a wonderful experience!

Date of visit: June 2019