“Food and Service Very well done”

Patagonia Beef & Wine
Reserve with
Patagonia Beef & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 10,108 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Eixample
Description: The best meat from Argentina and a select offer of Spanish and Argentinian wines. Traditional starters, salad bar and home-made fusion desserts, in a spacious, elegant and peaceful setting, with a large window overlooking the grill. Menu adapted for gluten intolerant. A great steak house! Book on line
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had frankly grown tired of tapas and enjoyed to opportunity to dine on Argentinean beef and certainly were not disappointed. Steaks were perfectly cooked. We enjoyed the appetizers and dessert. Service was attentive and formal.

1  Thank horseboarder

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent steaks, which are reasonably priced given their quality (a half steak, which is more than enough for a person is around $20). Starters and deserts were also interesting. Ambience was a bit cold by Barcelona standards, though service was friendly.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went here for our anniversary dinner and was not disappointed the steak was excellent also the wine recommended by the waitress was very smooth....all round an excellent choice if making a return to Barcelona we will definitely eat here again ;)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went there for a business dinner. The starters were unbeliabely amazing. The melted cheese, sausages, empanadas were breat taking. Wine was great, it is interesting to say but I was not fully satisfied by the meat. It was a okay- good meat. I was having higher expectations since it is an Argentinian restaurant. Even though I asked "al punto" my meat was slight over cooked. And it was around 60-70 euros per person; starters+meat+desert+coffee and 2 cups of wine.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I thought long and hard about leaving an average review as others seem to have had better experiences. But here's mine...

We skipped starters and ordered mains and drinks, and were brought a little basket of mini breads with delicious dips. These were lovely to nibble as we waited, but I wasn't expecting to be charged for them. It's a minor cost, about 5e, and we were too embarassed to complain when we got the bill. But it exemplified the rather cold feeling we got from this place.

My steak itself was excellent, faultless, although my partner's was quite tough. Accompanients weren't great. I chose grilled potatoes with cheese, which actually was just a small jacket potato (quite soft though, and luke warm.) Perhaps just a translation issue for us Brits. Partner had chips, in a posh stack of about 12. There was nothing else on the plates so it looked a bit bare I thought.

Perhaps it was just a quiet night, and perhaps I wad just tired, but sadly I wouldn't return despite my very nice steak.