“YUMMMMMM!”

Ranked #607 of 11,177 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: L'Antiga Esquerra de l'Eixample
Neighborhood: L'Antiga Esquerra de l'Eixample
Reviewed April 5, 2017

We stopped in for dinner one night while on vacation. We ordered this fried potatoes appetizer that came in 3 different dishes, with 3 different types of sauces. My mom did not want to even have dinner. She said, I will just eat these for dinner!" They were soooo good! We all ordered different styles of burgers. My mom and I ordered beef, my sister ordered a lamb burger and said it was awesome. We also had mojitos that were VERY tasty. I would definitely recommend this spot if you are int eh neighborhood.

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I was in Barcelona for MWC and found this restaurant near by the hotel I was. The restaurant is really a great surprise. Food and Service are excellent! Must go!

Reviewed March 15, 2017

We went with my girlfriend to have dinner. The food was really good, we ate a starter to share and a burger each and we finished far too full. I want to point out the quality of the ingredients (for example the lettuce in the burger was amazing). The restaurant was cosy and every detail was taken care of (the lights, the menu or even the receipt box). The service was very good and they took really care of us giving advice on the wine and dishes and bringing the food in the very right moment. I am really happy overall :D

Reviewed March 8, 2017

My friend and i went there before we were going out for dinner and ordered White Russian and sour martini. Really well made cocktails and fantastic flavour. The bartender didn't really speak too good english but we didn't have problems communicatin since there was a menu.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Just. So. Good. Got the 3 small burgers with the champagne. Great price for such good food. And he crepes are a great way to finish the meal!

Date of visit: January 2017
Management response:Responded February 21, 2017

ParkerRettke ,Thank you very much for your comment
I'm glad you liked the three minis burgers
Thank you very much and I hope to have Lucy's soon.
regards