“Perfectly cooked meat!”
Review of Dos Mons Grill

Dos Mons Grill
Ranked #1,444 of 11,885 Restaurants in Barcelona
Neighborhood: Sant Marti
Description: Stakehouse & Burger Bar in the middle of Poblenou neighborhood in Barcelona, specialized in Burgers, best cuts of grilled meat and dishes to share.
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

We were looking for great steaks in our neighborhood and we definitely found them! The owner was really nice and had good recommendations.
The meat was one of the best we had and is served on a hot plate.
Ask the owner what his favorite dessert is because it was awesome!
Till next time :)

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Good restaurant , the place is nice with very good music ! Burgers are amazing , beef are delicious and the price is normal is between 9 and 16.- so it’s cool

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

It's a good restaurant, specialized on home-made burgers and steaks. The boss was very friendly and nice. I ate a burger with pork meat, an egg, cheese and onions. The whole burger was very good and when I asked for spicy sauce, I got some with tobasco. The offered french fries were also home made and very good. Even the dessert was delicious. The card in English made me a bit laugh, so, please work on in it, cause there a some bad errors in the english translation ;-)
For me as a swissman, it was very affordable. Not cheap, but affordable. I paid for the burger with fries, a glass of wine, a bottle of still water, the dessert and a esspresso macchiato EUR 24. The restaurant is close to the Rambla del Poblenou in the Poblenou-district.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Mike K
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of four. Two had burgers and two had burgers. The steaks were some of the best we have tasted. The burgers were very good aswell. The owner is very welcoming and the staff great. Would recommend this to all my friends traveling to Barcelona.
Thanks for a wonderful evening!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Returned to this lovely wee restaurant after a great meal on our last visit to Barca. I had the classic burger and it was delicious, one of the best burgers I’ve ever had. Topped with bacon and cheese and caramelised onions. It comes with chips which are more like potato chips but they taste good. Finished off with a delicious chocolate cake. Husband had a steak which was also delicious. Service was excellent and owner David is very friendly. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018